It’s a win-win. If you live or work in Bellevue, you can earn rewards by logging your non-drive-alone trips.
Log trips. Earn rewards.
Choose Your Way Bellevue Rewards is an online trip logging and rewards program. It is Bellevue's portal to RideshareOnline, the regional trip logging and ridematching platform.
Start by creating a profile.* Then just log when you bus, bike, walk, carpool, vanpool, telework or work an alternative work schedule. By logging eight days or more of non-drive-alone travel per month (just two days each week!), you become eligible for the following rewards:
- Perks: Earn a coupon each month to a local restaurant or retailer. Learn More Now.
- 25 win $25 Monthly Drawing: 25 winners are randomly drawn each month to win a $25 REI card.
Note: For trips logged August 1 or later, REI cards will no longer be rewarded. Instead, drawing winners will receive merchandise of approximate $25 value. Merchandise includes choice of high-quality items such as coffee tumblers, waist packs, backpacks and high-quality biking items. Transit vouchers will still be available.
- Mover of the Month Drawing: One winners will be randomly drawn each month for a $100 REI card. In addition to the reward, Choose Your Way Bellevue staff will offer the winner the option of having their story of getting around Bellevue featured in the Choose Your Way Bellevue newsletter and blog.
Note: For trips logged August 1 or later, instead of a single drawing winner receiving a $100 REI card, two $50 drawing winners will receive merchandise of approximately $50 value. Merchandise includes choice of high-quality items such as coffee tumblers, waist packs, backpacks and high-quality biking items.
Bonus: you can also use your account to track how much gas, money and CO2 emissions you’re saving.
Note: Choose Your Way Bellevue staff will randomly choose and notify winners after the 7th of the following month. Only trips logged to or from a Bellevue location are eligible. Participants will be asked to respond to Choose Your Way Bellevue staff with gift card choice and valid mailing address and must do so within 60 days; otherwise, gift card rewards will be forfeited. Staff will attempt to follow up with winners in cases of non-responsiveness and returned mail. All rewards are available only while supplies last.
Check out these other regional rewards programs you might also be eligible for:
*If you have an account with RideshareOnline, Curb the Congestion, Kirkland Green Trip, Go Redmond, Just One Trip or Issaquah Salmon Friendly Trips, you can use the same login to participate in Choose Your Way Bellevue Rewards.
Businesses: Become a Choose Your Way Bellevue Perks Partner
Donate goods or services to help motivate travelers to choose alternatives to driving alone and we’ll enthusiastically recognize your business’ commitment to the community.
Each month Choose Your Way Bellevue partners with local businesses to keep our community moving by encouraging the use of transportation options like riding the bus, walking, biking, carpooling or telecommuting with our Perks Program. The program currently has over 4,000 active participants, with over 1,000 being eligible for a perk each month.
Bellevue businesses are invited to provide a discount or free item or donate gift cards to become a Perks Partner and receive valuable promotion including:
- Featured Coupon: Your business will be featured in a full-color digital discount coupon featuring your business’ name, contact information, and logo, sent directly to participants (~1,000 qualified monthly participants).
- E-Newsletter: Your business will be recognized in the Choose Your Way Bellevue e- newsletter (~20,000 subscribers).
- Social Media: Your business will connect with our social media followers with several posts on Facebook and Twitter (~1,000 followers).
- Website: Your business will be recognized as a Perks Partner on this web page.
Current Perk Reward:
The current perk is $5 off Four on the 4th Dog Jog and Walk registration. If you logged non-drive-alone trips on eight or more days in the previous month, watch your email for a coupon from Choose Your Way Bellevue.
How to get Perks:
1. Log your non-drive-alone trips like taking transit, walking, biking, vanpooling/carpooling, teleworking or working a compressed work week, within the month. Trips need to be logged on the Choose Your Way Bellevue online calendar.
2. After logging sufficient trips within the month, you'll be sent a Perk via email in the first week of the following month.
Recent Perks Partners: