It’s a win-win. If you live or work in Bellevue, you can earn rewards by logging your non-drive-alone trips.
Log trips. Earn rewards.
Choose Your Way Bellevue Rewards is your online trip logging, rewards and ridematching system connecting Bellevue workers and residents with information and encouragement for making non-drive-alone transportation alternatives a part of your lifestyle. It's the Bellevue portal to the regional ridematching platform RideshareOnline.com. If you have an account with RideshareOnline, Curb the Congestion, Kirkland Green Trip, Go Redmond, Just One Trip or Issaquah Salmon Friendly Trips, you can use the same login to participate in Choose Your Way Bellevue Rewards.
Use this portal to:
- Find carpool and vanpool partners across the Puget Sound region.
- Log your non-drive-alone trips to keep track of financial, CO2, and gas savings and become eligible for local and regional incentives for logging those trips!
Return-to-Travel Campaign Rewards*
- Get Back on the Move: Along with travelers returning to roadways and restoration of transit service in Bellevue, it is now safer and more efficient to get to and from work, go shopping, or head to other destinations using non-drive-alone modes. Hop on your favorite bus route, walk, bike, carpool or start up or join a vanpool. Log 25 days of these trips in Bellevue and you’ll receive a $50 gift card (Spotify denomination is $60). You must live or work in Bellevue to be eligible. Offer valid while supplies last.
- Stay on the Move: Participants who log eight days of non-drive-alone travel in Bellevue (excluding telework and compressed work week) within a calendar month will automatically be entered to win into two drawings of a $25 gift card (Spotify denomination is $30)! You can help keep everyone moving better and get a chance to win to boot ! You must live or work in Bellevue to be eligible. Offer valid while supplies last.
- Super Traveler: Do you have what it takes to be Bellevue’s Super Traveler? Log 50 days of non-drive-alone travel in Bellevue within each three-month period (starting November 2020 through January 2021), and CYWB staff will invite you to submit a 150-word story of substance describing your non-drive-alone travel experience in Bellevue. Stories may be shared through Choose Your Way Bellevue communications with the option of anonymity. For each three-month period, those whose substantive stories are received and confirmed by CYWB staff will be entered into a single drawing for a chance to win a pair of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 (or equivalent gift card). This reward is an approximate $500 value. You must live or work in Bellevue to be eligible. Offer valid while supplies last.
- Bellevue's Monthly $50 Winner - Log 8 Days: In addition, every month we're still randomly choosing one Bellevue trip logger to win a $50 reward just for logging eight (8) days of non-drive-alone travel (transit, carpool, vanpool, walk, bike, telework or trip removed due to compressed work week) in a calendar month to or from a Bellevue address. Trips must be logged by the 7th of the following month to be eligible for the drawing. Your travel habits make a difference in our community - we're here to reward you for it!
- Perks: Occasionally, Bellevue trip loggers who log at least eight days of non-drive-alone travel (for commute or other purposes) will be eligible for a Choose Your Way Bellevue “Perk”. Our team will email qualifying participants a coupon or discount to a local business after the 7th of the following month.
*Choose among our reward types to enhance your non-drive-alone mode. You can experience Hulu or Spotify more fully while busing or vanpooling than while driving! Find walking and biking items at REI. Use your Shell gas card for your vanpool. ORCA cards and vouchers support transit/vanpool.
Choose Your Way Bellevue Rewards is open to anyone whose home or work address is within the official Bellevue city limits. Only trips logged to or from a Bellevue location may count towards rewards and promotions.
Business Rules: Choose Your Way Bellevue staff will use a randomizer to select winners and notify them by email. For rewards and other requested program items, participants may be asked to respond to Choose Your Way Bellevue staff with valid mailing address (and reward choice where applicable) and must do so within 60 days; otherwise, items may be forfeited. Staff will attempt to follow up with winners in cases of non-responsiveness and returned mail. All items are available only while supplies last.
Choose Your Way Bellevue Rewards are still live during COVID-19. Remember, teleworking trips count towards non-drive-alone trips! Please continue to submit your requests, send submissions and log your trips--but make sure you are washing your hands regularly, wearing a mask in all public spaces and maintaining social distancing when commuting. Looking for more resources during the pandemic? Check out our COVID-19 Resources Page to help guide you through your transportation needs during these times.
Regional Reward Programs
Check out these other regional rewards programs you might also be eligible for:
Businesses: Become a Choose Your Way Bellevue Perks Partner
Donate goods or services to help motivate travelers to choose alternatives to driving alone and we’ll enthusiastically recognize your business’ commitment to the community.
Occasionally, Choose Your Way Bellevue partners with local businesses to keep our community moving by encouraging the use of transportation options like riding the bus, walking, biking, carpooling or telecommuting with our Perks Program. The program currently has over 4,000 active participants, with over 1,000 being eligible for a perk.
Bellevue businesses are invited to provide a discount or free item or donate gift cards to become a Perks Partner and receive valuable promotion including:
- Featured Coupon: Your business will be featured in a full-color digital discount coupon featuring your business’ name, contact information, and logo, sent directly to participants (~1,000 qualified monthly participants).
- E-Newsletter: Your business will be recognized in the Choose Your Way Bellevue e-newsletter (~20,000 subscribers).
- Social Media: Your business will connect with our social media followers with several posts on Facebook and Twitter (~1,000 followers).
- Website: Your business will be recognized as a Perks Partner on this web page.
Previous Perks Partners