It’s a win-win. If you live or work in Bellevue, you can earn rewards by logging your non-drive-alone trips.
Log trips. Earn rewards.
Choose Your Way Bellevue Rewards is your online trip-logging, rewards and ridematching system connecting Bellevue workers and residents with information and encouragement for making non-drive-alone transportation alternatives a part of your lifestyle. It's the Bellevue portal to the regional ridematching platform known to many as RideshareOnline.com. If you have an account with RideshareOnline, Curb the Congestion, Kirkland Green Trip, Go Redmond, Just One Trip or Issaquah Salmon Friendly Trips, you can use the same login to participate in Choose Your Way Bellevue Rewards.
Use this portal to:
- Find carpool and vanpool partners across the Puget Sound region.
- Track your non-drive-alone trips and track financial, CO2, and gas savings and become eligible for local and regional incentives for logging those trips!
- Bellevue's Top 100: Just because it’s winter, raining, dark - and (the list goes on!) doesn’t mean your non-drive-alone travel habits have to hibernate! This winter, the 100 people who log the most non-drive-alone trips between December 20, 2019 and January 31, 2020 will earn branded merchandise to keep you visible during the dark PNW days. Trips must be logged by 2/7/20 to be eligible. Keep up the good work!
- Mover of the Month: Share your transportation stories with us! Each month CYWB staff will select one Bellevue traveler’s submission, and their story will be featured in our monthly Choose Your Way Bellevue newsletter. Winners will receive $50 towards your bus or vanpool fare in the form of a TranBen voucher or the equivalent in Choose Your Way Bellevue merchandise! There’s no need to reapply each month, but feel free to share more than one story with us. Learn more and submit your commute story here.
- Perks: Occasionally, Bellevue trip-loggers who log at least eight days of non-drive-alone travel (for commute or other purposes) will be eligible for a Choose Your Way Bellevue “Perk”. Our team will email qualifying participants a coupon or discount to a local business after the 7th of the following month.
That's a Wrap, 2019! It's been quite a year for Choose Your Way Bellevue commuters! You've managed to achieve impressive numbers as you've changed your travel modes to reduce drive-alone trips. In our most recent campaign, Fall in Love with Your Bellevue Commute, 286 program qualifiers logged non-drive-alone trips between Oct 1 and Dec 20, 2019. These qualifiers received tangible rewards such as Choose Your Way Bellevue-branded backpacks, tumblers and gloves + waist packs. Read more on our blog and stay tuned for even more new programs in 2020!
Choose Your Way Bellevue Rewards is open to anyone whose home or work address is within the official Bellevue city limits. Only trips logged to or from a Bellevue location may count towards rewards and promotions.
Business Rules: Choose Your Way Bellevue staff will use a randomizer to select winners and notify them by email. Participants may be asked to respond to Choose Your Way Bellevue staff with valid mailing address and reward choice and must do so within 60 days; otherwise, rewards may be forfeited. Staff will attempt to follow up with winners in cases of non-responsiveness and returned mail. All rewards are available only while supplies last.
Regional Reward Programs
Check out these other regional rewards programs you might also be eligible for:
Businesses: Become a Choose Your Way Bellevue Perks Partner
Donate goods or services to help motivate travelers to choose alternatives to driving alone and we’ll enthusiastically recognize your business’ commitment to the community.
Occasionally, Choose Your Way Bellevue partners with local businesses to keep our community moving by encouraging the use of transportation options like riding the bus, walking, biking, carpooling or telecommuting with our Perks Program. The program currently has over 4,000 active participants, with over 1,000 being eligible for a perk.
Bellevue businesses are invited to provide a discount or free item or donate gift cards to become a Perks Partner and receive valuable promotion including:
- Featured Coupon: Your business will be featured in a full-color digital discount coupon featuring your business’ name, contact information, and logo, sent directly to participants (~1,000 qualified monthly participants).
- E-Newsletter: Your business will be recognized in the Choose Your Way Bellevue e-newsletter (~20,000 subscribers).
- Social Media: Your business will connect with our social media followers with several posts on Facebook and Twitter (~1,000 followers).
- Website: Your business will be recognized as a Perks Partner on this web page.
Previous Perks Partners: