Soaking in the Sun This SummerPosted on August 19, 2022
Summer weather is finally here and it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. It’s time to get outside and enjoy the weather! Here are just a few of the many fun things to do outside this summer:
- Trailhead Bus Routes
- The sun is back and the weather is inviting us back outside! King County Metro offers Trailhead Direct bus routes that will take you directly to Mount Si and a couple more of your favorite nearby on weekends and holidays. These routes stop at Eastgate (Park-and-Ride) Freeway Station in Bellevue and are a great way to stay active this summer!
- Biking Trails
- Want to explore all the wonderful biking trails in Bellevue and beyond? There are plenty of biking trails to check out; check out TrailLink’s webpage to see what’s right for you.
- Enjoy the Parks
- There are plenty of parks where you can enjoy the sunny weather in Bellevue. Check out the Bellevue parks page on the city’s website for a list!
- Check Out a Free Concert While Riding Around Downtown!
- Find a little rhythm and drown out the blues with Bellevue Beats, the Bellevue Downtown Association’s music series! Spanning July-September, it reignites Downtown's music scene with free concerts in the Heart of Bellevue.
- Log Your Trips and Get Rewarded
- Don’t forget to log all of your non-drive-alone trips in Bellevue through our Choose Your Way Bellevue Rewards program! You’ll be eligible to receive free gift cards and more!
These are just a couple of the many things that you can take part in this summer! Let us know of your favorite summer activity in the comments!
-Choose Your Way staffer Jake