Sound Transit’s Link light rail currently offers rail service between SeaTac Airport, Seattle’s University District and Angle Lake. The Sounder commuter train runs weekday mornings and afternoons from Lakewood and Everett to Seattle. Once you’re at the station in Seattle, it’s a simple bus or vanshare hop to Bellevue.
Plan your trip.
- Link Light Rail schedules
- Sounder schedules – north (Lakewood to Seattle)
- Sounder schedules – south (Seattle to Everett)
Trip Planning Tools:
- Puget Sound Trip Planner tool provided by the region's transit agencies
- Google maps (use the "directions" function and the "transit" tab)
- Bing maps (use the "directions" function and the "transit" tab)
- One Bus Away for real-time arrival information for every bus and light rail stop
- Or, check out our full list of transit apps and technology tools
Pay your fare.
Use cash or a credit/debit card to buy Link or Sounder tickets from ticket vending machines at Link stations. Or, pay your fare with your ORCA card by just tapping it at the station before you get on and after you get off.
It’s easy to bike and ride. Learn more about bringing your bike on the train.