Your schedule isn't always flexible. Now parking is, with new permit options and extended permit parking hours at selected Metro park & ride lots. Permits offer regular transit customers access to reserved parking spaces at some of our most popular lots.
Permit applications are now open. Visit www.kingcounty.gov/metro/permitparking to learn more about key program features, including:
- Extended permit hours – reserved permit parking Monday-Friday, 4am-10am
- New permit options – free carpool permits, paid solo driver permits and reduced rates for ORCA LIFT participants
- Permit locations
- Carpool and solo driver permits available at Shoreline Park & Ride, Aurora Village Transit Center, Kenmore Park & Ride, Bothell Park & Ride, Redmond Transit Center, Bear Creek Park & Ride, South Kirkland Park & Ride, Issaquah Highlands Transit Center and Tukwila Park & Ride (Interurban Ave. S)
- Carpool permits available at Green Lake Park & Ride, Kingsgate Park & Ride, Eastgate Park & Ride and South Renton Park & Ride
- Additional permit options available at some Sound Transit locations, visit soundtransit.org/permitparking for more info