Business Passport is a comprehensive, annual transportation pass program that offers employees and tenants options for their commutes. More than just a bus pass, Business Passport gives the user access to transit, rail, vanpool and guaranteed ride home service.
What is included in Business Passport?
- Unlimited rides on six regional transit agencies (King County Metro, Sound Transit, Community Transit, Pierce Transit, Everett Transit and Kitsap Transit)
- Unlimited access to the Sounder Commuter Rail, Link Light Rail and the Seattle streetcar
- 100% monthly subsidy towards a vanpool fare on Metro, Community Transit, Pierce Transit and Kitsap Transit vans
- 100% subsidy toward a Metro VanShare fare
- Home Free Guarantee – 8 emergency taxi rides home a year
ORCA Business Passport is available for residential and commercial property managers, which would would be required to provide ORCA cards for each residential unit or employee tenant, respectively. To recoup some of the expense, participating property managers may charge each ORCA card holder a co-pay of up to 50 percent of the annual cost of their pass.
- 2016/2017 Choose Your Way Bellevue ORCA Passport Rebates – Bellevue property managers that start a new ORCA Passport program are eligible for a rebate on ORCA Passport products. Rebates of 20% off the cost of each ORCA pass for up to 100 passes are available to property managers of worksites located within Bellevue city limits. Choose Your Way Bellevue will accept ORCA Passport agreements signed after 4/1/16 while the program lasts or until funds are depleted. The rebate program applies to both commercial and residential properties.
Commercial Property Manager Rebates
- Rebate of 20% off the cost of each ORCA Passport pass
- Up to 100 passes per building or worksite are eligible for the rebate
- For a building to be eligible, ≥75% of employees in the building must not currently be eligible for a transit pass subsidized 50% or more by their employer
- Applicable at multiple-tenant buildings only (single-tenant buildings should use the employer rebate option, described above)
Residential Property Manager Rebates
- Rebate of 20% off cost of each ORCA Passport pass
- Up to 100 passes per building are eligible for the rebate