One-way traffic on 136th Place Northeast in Bellevue
Beginning as early as Saturday, May 19, lasting approximately two years, Sound Transit's contractor crews will close the southbound lane of 136th Place Northeast. All traffic on 136th Place Northeast will travel north from Northeast Spring Boulevard towards Northeast 20th Street. No traffic will be allowed on the southbound lane of 136th Place Northeast. This closure is necessary to install utilities and light rail infrastructure.
What to expect:
- Only one-way traffic on 136th Place Northeast, all traffic will travel north from Northeast Spring Boulevard.
- No right or left turns onto 136th Place Northeast from Northeast 20th Street.
- Driveway access will be maintained to businesses on 136th Place Northeast.
- No vehicular traffic will be allowed on the southbound lane of 136th Place Northeast.
- All traffic control plans have been reviewed and approved by the City of Bellevue.
- Crews will maintain a safe and secure work zone.
- Construction schedule is subject to change.