Saturday, January 26th, 7 a.m. through 9 p.m. on Sunday, January 27th
In order to install new storm drain line under Bellevue Way SE and set precast concrete girders adjacent to Bellevue Way SE, Sound Transit’s contractor plans to close all lanes of Bellevue Way SE from 7 a.m. on Saturday, January 26th through 9 p.m. on Sunday, January 27th.
During the closure of the I-90 to northbound Bellevue Way SE ramps, all lanes of Bellevue Way SE will remain open and drivers traveling southbound on Bellevue Way SE will continue to have access to eastbound and westbound I-90.
- All ramps between Bellevue Way SE and I-90 will be closed. Vehicle access and parking at the Winters House, Blueberry Farm Sweyolocken Boat launch will not be available during the closure.
- All lanes of Bellevue Way SE between the ‘Y’ at 112th Ave SE and I-90 will be closed. Local access will be maintained to all residential driveways along Bellevue Way Southeast. Emergency access will be maintained.
- The sidewalk on Bellevue Way Southeast in this area is closed; people biking and walking should seek alternate routes.
- Bus stops on Bellevue Way Southeast, south of the ‘Y’ at 112th Avenue Southeast will be closed and riders will need to use alternate stops located on Bellevue Way Southeast, north of the Wye.
- Detour to I-90 and I-405 via 112th Avenue Southeast and Southeast 8th.
Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.