Attention: Bellevue Sound Transit riders
Sound Transit (ST) Express bus service will significantly change in March 2019. Key changes include:
- Rail only downtown tunnel
- Route 550 moves to surface streets in downtown Seattle, north on 4th Ave., south on 2nd Ave.
- Link light rail reliability improves.
- Montlake Freeway Station closes
- Route 542 service will expand to evenings and weekends.
- Route 545 will bypass Montlake.
- Route 555 will bypass Montlake.
- Seaway Transit Center opens
- Route 513 extends to Seaway Transit Center and no longer serves Evergreen Way.
- Improving efficiency
- Route 580 select low-ridership trips cut and others run only between Puyallup Station and the South Hill Park and Ride.
- Route 555 operates only between Northgate and Bellevue, no longer serving Eastgate or Issaquah.
Ways you can give input to Sound Transit:
Public Meetings: Public Hearing, Nov. 8, 1 pm
Open House, Nov. 8, 5-7pm
Location: Union Station, Ruth Fisher Board Room, 401 S. Jackson St, Seattle
Mail: Service Planning, 401 S. Jackson St, Seattle, WA 98104